| Home | Products | Design | Technical | Associates | Solutions | Contacts | Site Map | CustomFITTsteelbuildings © 2016 Privacy | webstuff by milclobe
CustomFITT Steel Buildings Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 6914339. The VAT Registration Number is 972 1196 13.
Tractor sheds, cattle sheds, steel Agricultural buildings, small hay barns
Due to our expert designs and the quality of materials we use, many of our buildings are a perfect choice for agricultural buildings. We can make it to the size you need with the amount of roller doors, access doors, skylights, bays and windows that you require.Designed and manufactured to the exact specification of our customers in the most efficient and cost effective manner, our agricultural buildings are suitable for storage, workspaces or animal housing and are custom designed to meet the needs of the farm or stables.
If you know the general size of your build, request your free quote and we will get back to you with a detailed quotation (usually within 72hrs), or contact our sales office on 01759 369953 for more information and to arrange a site visit.
Our Agricultural buildings are built using the Portal Frame build method and include the following features;For examples of some of our recent buildings, click here.
Buildings designed to exact measurements and requirements of the customer.
- Using high tensile cold rolled steel ‘Portal Frame’ building method.
- Order today and your building can be manufactured and delivered to you in as little as 4 weeks.
- A range of single skin cladding panels and profiles to choose from to either make the building as individual as you are, or to blend with surrounding existing buildings.
- Double skin composite panels (PIR fire rated) ranging from 40 to 100mm thick, in plastisol finish in a range of colours to suit any location
- Gliderol roller doors can be positioned on each elevation of the building (within a bay on side elevation) for access for farm machinery & storage.
- PA Doors can be positioned on each elevation of the building to give easy access and emergency exits without the need to open the roller door(s).
- Windows can be positioned on each elevation of the building, providing good interior light for work and internal use
- Optional Dripstop Drain anti condensation barrier applied to the roof, particularly recommended when building is used for livestock, stables or larger farm machinery.
- Optional Skylights in the roof for good interior light
- Optional mezzanine floors at almost any height to increase the square footage of your building, or just provide a quiet retreat at then end of the day.
- Partition walls (interior) to create separate holding areas within the building. Use for quarantined storage, or maybe an office.
- Garaports to the front and/or back of the building to load or unload whilst sheltered from the elements.
- Lean-tos to the left and/or right side of the building that can be either fully sealed or completely open, depending on your requirements.
- Open bays almost any where in the building, just drive your machinery straight in and out.