| Home | Products | Design | Technical | Associates | Solutions | Contacts | Site Map | CustomFITTsteelbuildings © 2012 Privacy | Webstuff by milclobe
CustomFITT Steel Buildings Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 6914339. The VAT Registration Number is 972 1196 13.
Equestrianism is a passion that is growing rapidly in popularity, and CustomFITT Steel Buildings has a range of buildings and products that can be tailored to the needs of the individual horse owner, or to the business needs of a stable owner.
Stables can be built to exact specifications, whether it is a single horse shelter or stabling for many horses and can include additions for storage for tack, feed, and stable equipment, all of which come with the CustomFITT range of features that you expect on any of our buildings.If your needs are greater than stabling, we also have a solution for riding arenas. The design will be to your exact requirements and will provide an indoor training arena that you can use 365 days of the year, whatever the weather!
Thanks to our Portal Frame build method you can include as many skylights and windows as you require, meaning that you will keep your lighting costs to a minimum and reduce your carbon footprint.
If you know the general size of your build, request your free quote and we will get back to you with a detailed quotation (usually within 72hrs), or contact our sales office on 01759 369953 for more information and to arrange a site visit.
Our Equestrian buildings are built using the Portal Frame build method and include the following features;For examples of some of our recent buildings, click here.
Buildings designed to exact measurements and requirements of the customer.
- Using high tensile cold rolled steel ‘Portal Frame’ building method.
- Order today and your building can be manufactured and delivered to you in as little as 4 weeks.
- A range of single skin cladding panels and profiles to choose from to either make the building as individual as you are, or to blend with surrounding existing buildings.
- Double skin composite panels (PIR fire rated) ranging from 40 to 100mm thick, in plastisol finish in a range of colours to suit any location
- Gliderol roller doors can be positioned on each elevation of the building (within a bay on side elevation) for access for farm machinery & storage.
- PA Doors can be positioned on each elevation of the building to give easy access and emergency exits without the need to open the roller door(s).
- Windows can be positioned on each elevation of the building, providing good interior light for work and internal use
- Optional Dripstop Drain anti condensation barrier applied to the roof, for stables and where any livestock will dwell for a substantial length of time.for stables and where any livestock will dwell for a substantial length of time.
- Optional Skylights in the roof for good interior light
- Optional mezzanine floors at almost any height to increase the square footage of your building, or just provide a quiet retreat at then end of the day.
- Partition walls (interior) to create separate holding areas within the building. Use for quarantined storage, or maybe an office.
- Garaports to the front and/or back of the building providing an outside space to tether your horse to groom, feed or rest whilst sheltered from the elements.
- Lean-tos to the left and/or right side of the building that can be either fully sealed or completely open, depending on your requirements.
- Use for storage for tack, feed and stable equipment
or maybe an office.